Re: ACE Points for Oracle-L

From: Mladen Gogala <gogala.mladen_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2016 16:38:04 -0500

Jeff, where did I disparage anyone? I simply said that I've learned some truths about the ACE status, which isn't disparaging to anyone. As Kevin Closson's example illustrates , Oracle ACE status describes a relationship between the ACE and the Oracle Corp. That is a very simple truth. I have all the respect in the world for Kevin and I have contacted him personally, asking for an advice on more than one occasion. As he is the only person I named in my post, I take it that you understand my post as disparaging to Kevin, but I don't see how it can be disparaging. I would be very interested in learning what exactly do you find disparaging in my post, and whom did I disparage?