RE: QUESTION FOR JEFF SMITH

From: Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016 10:33:53 +0000

Jolly good show old bean!

Balwanth, as Thomas suggests almost certainly firewall rules will prevent access to the db listener port from vpn connections. This is a good thing!

Do you have remote access to a machine inside your corporate firewall that can run development tools, typically this would be a remote desktop server farm.

On 8 Dec 2016 07:45, "Jeff Smith" <jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com> wrote:

I like having my own mailing list - neatO

But you can just email me - jeff.d.smith_at_oracle.com Or you can find me at my blog - www.thatjeffsmith.com Or you can open an SR with MOS
Or you can go to our OTN Forum Space

Cheers/Cheerio (speaking British this week), Jeff