Re: Original Database Creation Date

From: Martin Berger <martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2016 19:34:52 +0100

Jithin,

my next try would be a block dump of 1st block from SYSTEM tablespace. There you should find a line "Creation Checkpointed at scn" Unfortunately I don't know when this was introduced and if it was ever changed during migrations.

Martin

--
Martin Berger         +43 660 2978929 <+436602978929>
martin.a.berger_at_gmail.com _at_martinberx <https://twitter.com/martinberx>