Re: Data guard build out

From: Franky Weber Faust <weber08weber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2016 15:36:17 -0200

Hello Upendra,

I see low risk in doing that, since you'll be in the same endian format and database version it will be compatible for physical standby. You might find some bug, but I think that is difficult to be raised, I didn't search for anything. Just my assumption.

Regards,

Franky Weber Faust
Oracle DBA
Skype: franky.faust