Oracle related employment opportunities

From: Mark J. Bobak <mark_at_bobak.net>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2016 13:37:58 -0400

Hi everyone,

My current employer, located in Novi, MI, is looking for people to fill two different job openings.
1.) Junior to mid level Oracle DBA. Experience with Backup/Recovery, installation, patching, performance tuning, on 11g and 12c, with ASM. AWS/EC2 experience is desirable but not required. We run Oracle on EC2. Self-starter, motivated to learn, blah, blah, blah... :-) We are a small company, so, you'll likely wear a lot of hats. The job is primarily DBA, but there may be some AWS and/or system administration as well. 2.) Experienced Oracle Developer. We are a an Oracle APEX shop. Significant Oracle APEX 5.0 development is a must. Experience with Oracle SQL*Developer is strongly desired. Solid PL/SQL and SQL coding skills are a must. SQL tuning skills are desirable. Knowledge of javascript, html, jquery and shell scripting is strongly preferred.

Both of these positions are in-office, at the Novi, MI office, with limited work-from-home opportunity. You'll be expected in the office pretty much every day.

If you're interested in either of the above positions, please forward me your resume/CV, and I'll make sure it gets to the right place.

Thanks,

-Mark

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Wed Sep 28 2016 - 19:37:58 CEST