Re: CommVault error

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2016 15:06:18 -0600

Thanks everyone for your responses. While I'm not allowed to post the results of the command, it does show that the the snapshot controlfile is on ASM, as is the controlfile. I'll be checking the snapshot controlfile on all of my RAC databases just to be sure everything is kosher. I'll be checking out the MOS articles too.

Naturally, a few minutes after I posted my questions, our CommServe went down and now I have no access to CommVault. I assume that means backups aren't taking place either. We apparently don't have a DR solution in place so now I wait.

Sandy

--
Sandy B.