Re: R12.1.x CUSTOM_TOP getting removed

From: seekuel <seekuel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 14:57:11 +0800

Hi Rajesh,

Autoconfig previously preserve our custom top but after adsplice(install new language) then, when autoconfig was run our custom top were removed.

We define our custom top based by updating $CONTEXT_FILE directly but we have executed autoconfig a lot before and our update to $CONTEXT_FILE were not removed. It is just after adsplice that custom top were removed.

Sorry but I cannot read the notes/doc id provided. I have no access to metalink. I have tried updating file $AD_TOP/admin/template/adxmlctx.tmp for now and it seems to work for now. The concern is that when there are new patches/activities that will update adxmlctx.tmp then $CONTEXT_FILE will not have our custom top.

Is there any way to customize this file? I tried creating a custom directory under $AD_TOP/admin/template and copy adxmlctx.tmp to custom directory and update from there but when autoconfig is run the changes I made to file adxmlctx.tmp under custom were removed(back to default).

Thanks,
Sandeil