Re: TTS Self-contained restriction workaround

From: Oracle List <"Oracle>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2016 17:07:12 -0500

Ours is 11.2.0.4 so these bugs probably don't apply.

Object count in test is about 3.5M vs prod having 5.7M. Without going into why there are so many, is there any option to make the TS metadata import go faster?

We're already looking into forming groups of TSs that are self-contained and run them concurrently in separate sessions, kind of doing parallel manually.