Re: Is nfs reliable?

From: Michael Cunningham <napacunningham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2016 09:30:10 -0700

Robert, how would you feel about having a library of monitoring scripts on an nfs mount? I do this so that scripts are available on every Oracle server. I also backup config files, etc. to this mount making it easy for me to scan, in a single directory, something like all cron backup files to see where something is running. It's these things why I feel the nfs mount serves a great benefit. And many others...

Michael

--
Michael Cunningham