Re: OT: O'Reilly ebooks half off today 2016/05/03

From: Maris Elsins <elmaris_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 22:45:40 +0300

Thanks all!

I checked the link from a mobile device first and the banner didn't show up, nor did the discounts.It's all there if a normal browser is used. Safari books subscription costs 399$/year, which is ~cost of 10 books. and I don't manage reading that many (professional) books in a year, so I think getting "one-off books" instead of "bundle deals" like that works better for me.
Also I do most of the reading from kindle which has poor safaribooks support (actually, close to no support last time I checked).

---
Maris Elsins
_at_MarisElsins <https://twitter.com/MarisElsins>
www.facebook.com/maris.elsins