Re: Problem in accessing Oracle Grid Control using a browser

From: Ray Stell <stellr_at_vt.edu>
Date: Tue, 3 May 2016 15:15:59 -0400

You need to install a TLS cert. These notes might help lead the way, it's what I did anyway:

EM 12c Cloud Control How to Create a Wallet With Third Party Trusted Certificate that Can Be Imported into the OMS For SSL Comunication ? (Doc ID 1399293.1)
EM11g : Using ORAPKI Utility to Create a Wallet with Third Party Trusted Certificate and Import into OMS (Doc ID 1367988.1)

You used to be able to ignore the error, but they finally fixed that. Encryption good...