Re: dbca in silent mode not excluding unwanted components

From: Woody McKay <woody.mckay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 11:30:03 -0400

Hi,

We create a physical DB with or without desired options and then create a DB Template from that DB. Then, we use a silent DBCA call in our java installer to create DB's for customers. Sounds like you are using a stock supplied DB Template. Try creating your own DB and DB Template and see how it goes.

Woody

--
Sincerely,

WoodyMcKay