Re: Connection errors

From: Timur Akhmadeev <timur.akhmadeev_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 11:24:43 +0300

You need to:
  1. look at the complete error stack and see underlying cause of exception. Depending on the way your app is handling exceptions it may be tricky, and that's true for any programming language.
  2. know what kind of connection pool you are using, its config settings and features
  3. think a little bit

The issue may or may not be related to the database.

--
Regards
Timur Akhmadeev