Re: OT: Dealing with incompetent DBA's

From: Michael Cunningham <napacunningham_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 11:48:06 -0700

I will also agree with Hans on this topic. The high road isn't always easy to take but the superior DBA will do just that.

Aside from an incompetent DBA I would say there is an incompetent management team for not recognizing it in the first place. In a situation like that you just have to decide if it's worth parting ways with the management team if you have the means to do so or sticking it out and living with it.

Either way I would say you know did the work and you should have pride in that.