Re: Shell Script to Supress OEM alerts during shutdown immediate

From: RajeevGM <rprabha01_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2016 08:43:37 -0400

Arun,

Given that there is no plan to upgrade oem in the immediate future in your environment ..

You could look into ...

Using a custom notification method (instead of the default oem target monitoring template) based on the alert log content (which will have messages like shutdown immediate or abort) and filter out the shutdown immediate related notifications..