Re: 1 cluster monitored by two EM OMS?

From: David Mann <dmann99_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2016 12:56:04 -0400

Thomas and Pete, thanks for the sanity check...

We are treading lightly and don't normally need to attempt something like this but it looks like a necessary evil to get this upgraded plugin tested.

I will install additional agents from our Dev Cloud Control environment on different ports and see how discovery of the new test DB goes. After the plugin is confirmed working and we promote the change to our production systems I will probably dismantle the temporary monitoring config so anyone that comes behind me is not scratching their head wondering what is going on :)

-Dave