Re: Upgrade EM from 12.1.0.3 to 12.1.0.5 - emkey issues

From: Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman <dbakevlar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 14:45:25 -0700

Hi Jeff,
Please verify that you can connect to each the Repository and the Weblogic console with the passwords you believe are correct. The information for the weblogic console is included in the following command:
./emctl status oms -details

Ensure that you're able to connect to the OMR with the password via SQL Plus using a tns connection, (i.e. the listener must be up...) And make sure that all environment variables are set correctly for homes and sid.

Hope this helps!
Kellyn

[image: Kellyn Pot'Vin on about.me]

Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman