Re: Raid settings

From: MJ Mody <emjay.mody_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Mar 2016 15:51:07 -0600

It is assumed such features could be vendor dependent. As such if vendor is willing to share documentation, this would be helpful. I remember setting both settings at controller level to medium or 50%. One can easily argue that there is certain benefit or trade-off on 75%/25% write vs read or the opposite. A dependency here is identification of application(s)/db infrastructure and an end goal. A sincere recommendation is to vet this out in a development/sandbox environment prior to promoting to test/prod.

Cheers