RE: Oracle 12c and All-Flash Technology

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Feb 2016 19:12:09 -0500

Yet the specific question was about testing the media stack.

If you want to know whether your whole application needs that throughput, then I'd agree with you. But if you're testing the capacity of a component of performance for determine price performance, you may not even have a specific application suite in mind yet.

mwf