Another licensing question

From: Hubler, Daniel <daniel.hubler_at_aurora.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2016 14:55:50 +0000

If this has been answered somewhere already . . . sorry. . . I am not finding an exact answer.

Where can I find documentation that associates the information found in sys.dba_feature_usage_statistics with the features/options/packs that have to be licensed?

For example the following is returned from sys.dba_feature_usage_statistics:

NAME                                   VERSION         DETECTED_USAGES CURRE LAST_USAG LAST_SAMP LAST_SAMPLE_PERIOD DESCRIPTION

SQL Profile 11.2.0.4.0 40 TRUE 05-FEB-16 05-FEB-16 209045 SQL profiles have been used.

This implies (correctly) that we have SQL-profiles in place. We need to have Diagnostic/Tuning pack(s) licensed.

But there are hundreds of other items in that table.

Where can I find which NAMEs in the dba_feature_usage_statistics table, actually require additional licensing?

Thanks in advance.

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Fri Feb 05 2016 - 15:55:50 CET

Original text of this message