Re: dropping oracle support - can't use software ?

From: John Piwowar <jpiwowar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2016 08:52:38 -0800

+1 to Andrew's comments. Furthermore, when it comes to the topic of Oracle licensing, things can get sufficiently byzantine that you're better served by contacting a firm that deals regularly with Oracle licensing assessments. I can name-check Miro and House of Brick in this space , though I've not used either personally.

(trimmed a bit of the thread to hopefully avoid running afoul of the over-quoting rules)