Re: web service logging

From: Martijn Bos <maboc_at_maboc.nl>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 17:11:43 +0100

My first impression was "way to heavy"

But then again, I'm very happy with reporting of all WS calls of our OSB environment end up in a database. That is ofcourse somewhat different from what you describe, but I immediatly thought of it. The same ease of use (searching/filtering WS-calls) might apply in this case.

It saved a lot of time for us since we could easily trace WS calls (SOAP): body and headers.

If you go that way, I suggest that reporting indeed is done in a different database then the production one. The reporting/logging can be quite extensive.

Best Regards,
Martijn

--
Met vriendelijke groet,