Re: Protecting production from "us"

From: Sandra Becker <sbecker6925_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Dec 2015 14:36:16 -0700

Something I came across years ago when we were establishing color coded putty sessions -- color blindness. Had a DBA who could not distinguish between prod/lower environments with the chosen color scheme. Worked it out eventually, but it wasn't something the team thought of initially.

Sandy

--
Sandy B.