Re: OT: Chicago Oracle Users Group Meeting - Nov 10th with Kellyn Pot'Vin-Gorman

From: Jeremy Schneider <jeremy.schneider_at_ardentperf.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 13:54:37 -0400

Wait... darnit Alfredo! I was just about to get my ticket to hear Tim speaking at WMOUG in Grand Rapids Michigan on the 10th and now you're telling me that Kellyn is speaking on the same day in Chicago? Especially sinister to pit those two against each other. <g> I really don't know which one I'm going to try to attend!

(BTW just to be clear, I don't think this was actually a scheduling mistake... but rather that I'm in the unique position of frequently commuting between Chicago and Michigan so both are convenient for me.)

I do hope both events are well attended! :)

--
http://about.me/jeremy_schneider