Re: restore archivelog all validate; gives RMAN-06025

From: Woody McKay <woody.mckay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2015 20:18:12 -0400

Thanks Tony. Yes, this is a development test server where they use our DB installer often to recreate the DB for the next round of testing. So, that's why you see 1-38.

The real purpose of "*restore archivelog from time 'SYSDATE-14' validate;*"  is just for a validation step. Ahhh, I see what you are saying though. They are not there and the catalog is sync'ed, but the script is specifically telling it to restore/validate 14 days worth? Hence, the error?

--
Sincerely,

WoodyMcKay