Re: restore archivelog all validate; gives RMAN-06025

From: De DBA <dedba_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Thu, 08 Oct 2015 10:08:56 +1000

Hi Woody,

"Crosscheck archivelog all" does sync the catalog. You will probably see that they are deleted when you do a list. RMAN is asking for them, because you are specifically asking them to be restored. By the way, 1-38 are really low sequence numbers for archived logs. Is this a new database, or is it recreated often?

I'd suggest that you in the meantime try to manually restore the archived logs with decreasing periods. At least you should be able to sucessfully

     restore archivelog from time 'sysdate - 6';

Cheers,
Tony