Re: Bigger block sizes

From: Andrew Kerber <andrew.kerber_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2015 11:26:25 -0500

Tim can always be counted on as the voice of rationality. Here is the link I was referencing by the way. There are several discussions on the subject on asktom, and as I recall Steve Karam ran into an Oracle bug with i/o on some block sizes a few years ago. I think it has since been fixed:

https://asktom.oracle.com/pls/asktom/f?p=100:11:0::::P11_QUESTION_ID:5942798800346009065

Andrew W. Kerber