Re: Where, oh where, did my directory go?

From: Sayan Malakshinov <xt.and.r_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 00:32:47 +0300

Have you tried to trace it with 10046 and with 10053? Are you sure that you hadn't executed "alter system set current_user=SYSTEM" or maybe something like connect through proxy_user? And could you show also "select * from dba_directories" and "select * from cdb_directories" without predicates?

Best regards,
Sayan Malakshinov
Oracle ACE Associate
Lead performance tuning engineer