Rename BCT during RMAN Duplicate

From: Ramnivas Chaurasia <ramnivaschaurasia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 10:40:48 +0530

Hi,

Is there any parameter to change the BCT path during RMAN duplicate command? Or even disabling it?

We generally need to restore data of a single source DB to multiple target DBs. Target DBs are on the same server. So, if we miss renaming the BCT file name manually after first restore on the server, the subsequent RMAN duplicate command fails with conflicting BCT file name.

So, any suggestion on renaming the BCT or disabling it, which could be incorporated with DUPLICATE command would be highly appreciated!

DB Version: 11.2.0.3 & 11.2.0.4

Thanks!
Ramniwas