Re: lsnrctl set log_status off doesn't work for a nmaed listener

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 May 2015 15:28:34 -0600

I know the documentation is difficult to find (http://docs.oracle.com -> Database -> All Database Documentation -> all Oracle Database books -> Net Services Reference) so here is a direct link to that setting, including an explanation.
http://docs.oracle.com/database/121/NETRF/lsnrctl.htm#NETRF119

/Hans