Re: One final Oracle LMS Audit Question (Proc metric and Named User servers)

From: Seth Miller <sethmiller.sm_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 12:54:49 -0500

Chris,

Are you using an Oracle partner or are you interfacing directly with Oracle? If it is the latter, I would suggest you talk to a partner who specializes in licensing. Working directly with Oracle is like defending yourself in court. Without a lawyer who knows the law in and out, has a relationship with the judge and most importantly, works for you (not the plaintiff)...well, you know the rest of that sentence.

If LMS is telling you something that you know is wrong, you need to talk to Oracle Legal which probably requires a lawyer. It shouldn't have to go this far and probably won't if you have an advocate (see previous paragraph).

Seth Miller