To Be Build Document

From: George <georgelza_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 05:26:40 +0200

Hi all

Hope someone can assist.

I'm looking for a To Be build document as pre pared by ACS after their workshops with a client, before they deploy a SuperCluster.

I'm busy with a similar document and want to ensure my document covers at min the same information so that the next phase can happen without any information missing, which will then have to be collected on very short notice.

Thanks.

You have the obligation to inform one honestly of the risk, and as a person you are committed to educate yourself to the total risk in any activity!

Once informed & totally aware of the risk, every fool has the right to kill or injure themselves as they see fit!

--

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Tue Mar 10 2015 - 04:26:40 CET

Original text of this message