Re: Moving to RAC`

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 11:17:07 -0500

The important thing is to baseline your performance now, without RAC, and record your application performance, with detailed response times. If possible, use some web enabled automated test suite to test your application performance. Then see what is different when you switch to RAC and tune the parts that are not performing according to expectations.

--
Mladen Gogala
Oracle DBA