Re: web enabled ./runInstaller ?

From: Mohammed Bhatti <mohammed.bhatti1_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 17:03:35 -0500

Tried Puppet?

I'm currently looking into this. Requires a little bit of Puppet learning and setting up a Puppet server, but I can see the advantages of using something like this if you are in data center environment. Their seem to be a couple of very good Puppet modules for Oracle out there. I was able to install and create a single node db on ASM using using the bienmod/oradb module.

--
mohammed