Re: Problem with cluster_database parameter

From: Saad Khan <saad4u_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2014 11:15:11 -0400

So I just recreated the pfile from spfile and looking at the parameter, this is wut i see:

orcl2.cluster_database=TRUE
orcl1.cluster_database=TRUE

When I checked it from the query:

 select sid, value from v$spparameter where name = 'cluster_database';

SID

VALUE

orcl2
TRUE orcl1
TRUE But one more thing. When I refresh the database from prod on node 1, I issue following statement before shutting down the db:

alter system set cluster_database=false scope=spfile *sid='orcl1'*;

Can this sid= clause in the command be creating problem?