RE: OVM

From: Mark W. Farnham <mwf_at_rsiz.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 22:05:55 -0400

Excellent points, Hans.

By the way, it would indeed be helpful to have some statistics about how many use various things in production. As it turns out there is an active IOUG survey underway, so help:

http://listserv.onlineinc.com/ViewMessage.aspx?ID=b94152e9-160e-455c-9406-0d ccb8a8cfc5
<http://listserv.onlineinc.com/ViewMessage.aspx?ID=b94152e9-160e-455c-9406-0 dccb8a8cfc5&ClientID=6132352> &ClientID=6132352

For those of you who are not allowed to participate in any sort of gift or sweepstakes, there is a separate opt-in for the report and for the prize award.

The more participation we get, the better the survey results will be able to tell us varieties of platforms with critical mass.

mwf