Re: OVM

From: Hans Forbrich <fuzzy.graybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2014 19:46:36 -0600

Recommend asking Systems Group to back up the 'unstable' comment - this is XEN 4.x (OVM 3.3 is XEN 4.3) and that version of XEN is indeed used in production and is considered stable.

Sounds like someone has been trained in a competing product and is sour on the idea of learning a new environment. Not unusual, but truly unprofessional - if true.

As for 'no one uses it', check out
http://www.oracle.com/us/technologies/virtualization/oracle-customers-succeed-ovm-wp-1734013.pdf

/Hans