RMOUG Abstracts are Open and Volunteers!

From: Kellyn Pot'vin <kellyn.potvin_at_ymail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 10:09:02 -0700

Good Morning everyone! Abstracts are open for RMOUG Training Days 2015.  If you are a seasoned presenter or looking to try out your presentation skills, we are accepting abstract submissions through Oct 2nd.  I'm also looking for reviewers for abstracts, so if you are fair and interested in reviewing abstracts, RMOUG is looking to fill fifty reviewer positions for our annual review that is part of our extensive selection process. If interested in submitting an abstract, go toTraining Days 2015 : Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group  and submit an abstract!  If you are interested in being a reviewer, email dbakevlar_at_gmail.com!  Thank you for your support of this great regional conference! :)               Training Days 2015 : Rocky Mountain Oracle Users Group Training Days 2015 RMOUG Training Days – February 17-19, 2015 Highlights: Two full days of training with a bonus ½ day of two-hour deep dive and hands-on sessions View on www.rmoug.org Preview by Yahoo           Kellyn Pot'Vin about.me/dbakevlar     ~Tombez sept fois, se relever huit!