RE: RE: OT: Linux df question

From: Sweetser, Joe <JSweetser_at_icat.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2014 15:12:26 +0000

Hi,

Yes, I did. Even rebooted the server to no avail. The server has solid-state disks, if that matters.

/etc/fstab contents (hope this formats ok):

#
# /etc/fstab
# Created by anaconda on Thu Jul  3 07:56:53 2014
#
# Accessible filesystems, by reference, are maintained under '/dev/disk'
# See man pages fstab(5), findfs(8), mount(8) and/or blkid(8) for more info
#
UUID=6fede090-8fff-40d8-9066-fcf9d6a67680 /                       ext4    defaults        1 1
UUID=F9A5-364C          /boot                   vfat    umask=0077,shortname=winnt 0 0
UUID=F9A2-0016          /boot/efi               vfat    umask=0077,shortname=winnt 0 0
UUID=de2ac25a-fc73-46f7-9c13-04d357b70049 /opt                    ext4    defaults        1 2
UUID=73cf2e10-89ac-4442-951a-14f522341192 /u01                    ext4    defaults        1 2
UUID=02d63970-3e90-47c4-a2e4-0cc0ef0d17b1 /u02                    ext4    defaults        1 2
UUID=b994ab43-2d4e-498f-82e1-4c4e762ecec6 /u03                    ext4    defaults        1 2
UUID=e1c53608-2544-4799-b356-72da0e8a7b5b /u04                    ext4    defaults        1 2
UUID=cbe38b3e-90be-4ace-b65b-7e8bbfdb0b1e swap                    swap    defaults        0 0
tmpfs                   /dev/shm                tmpfs   defaults        0 0
devpts                  /dev/pts                devpts  gid=5,mode=620  0 0
sysfs                   /sys                    sysfs   defaults        0 0
proc                    /proc                   proc    defaults        0 0

-joe