Performance problem in view joining UNION ALL three tables

From: Juan Carlos Reyes Pacheco <jcdrpllist_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2014 20:11:06 -0400

Hello, If you please have some advice.
I have standard edition 11.2.0.3

and I have view, like a primitive partitioning

This is an old topic
https://asktom.oracle.com/pls/asktom/f?p=100:11:0::::P11_QUESTION_ID:21547067945222 buty maybe there is a new trick on 11g.

the view is like
view a
is
select date,* from table_01ene1990_01ene2000 union all
select date,* from table_02ene2000_01ene2010 union all
select date,* from table_02ene2010_today

I will like to know if there is some trick to get only access to the table, where the date is,

In some situations I did it using a function table, the function table only query the specific table.
But in other, like joinings I can't do that.

The only I remember from oracle 7 an option I saw was outdated.

Thank you.