Re: 10g restore to 11g RMAN(OS platform different)....

From: Maris Elsins <elmaris_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2014 10:47:52 +0300

Hi,

It doesn't work between platforms with different endians. More details on it in MOS:
- "Frequently Asked Questions about Restoring Or Duplicating Between Different Versions And Platforms (Doc ID 369644.1)", bulletpoint 6. - "RMAN DUPLICATE/RESTORE/RECOVER Mixed Platform Support (Doc ID 1079563.1)"

---
Maris Elsins
_at_MarisElsins <https://twitter.com/MarisElsins>
www.facebook.com/maris.elsins