How to select only columns having values..

From: Raja Kannan Sengoden <rajakannan_at_aetins.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2014 12:38:04 +0800

Dear Experts,

I have a table with 200 columns and having above 1000 Records.

But for a particular where clause, there is only 3 records fetched.

As the table having 200 columns, but the particular 3 record having only 10 columns with some value, and 190 columns having null value.

If I am sure, which columns I want or which column having value, then I can select only those columns.

If I don't know exactly, Is there any way to select only those 10 columns?

If I get the data like this, It will save few minutes for the data arrangement.

Thanks in advance.

Raja.