Junior DBA Positions - Columbia, MD, USA

From: Uzzell, Stephan <SUzzell_at_MICROS.COM>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2014 21:35:29 +0000

Folks,

We have several openings for relatively junior DBA positions. Operational duties are largely monitoring and basic maintenance. There is, however, definitely a lot of room for learning, growth, and advancement... We're support 250 or so databases, ranging from 200GB up to 20TB, mostly on Windows, and just starting a large effort to transition them all to Linux. We've got lots of interesting projects going on as we try to improve our services.

If you know anyone who might be interested, have them shoot me a line...

stephan

Stephan Uzzell | MICROS Systems, Inc.

Database Administrator - Hosting Services 7031 Columbia Gateway Dr, Columbia, MD 21046 P: 443.285.8000x2345 | F: 443.285.8152