Re: Teradata article about exadata

From: Dba DBA <oracledbaquestions_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2013 14:47:29 -0500

slightly off topic. Has anyone worked with Netezza? The only thing I have heard about it is that it doesn't use indexes and can't handle any levels of concurrency. Its designed to do very large bulk processing of data for massive and complex warehouse environment. I believe AOL has or had this for a while.