Re: Oracle RDBMS Certifications on Solaris 11

From: Chris Taylor <christopherdtaylor1994_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2013 17:25:39 -0600

Hans thanks for the thoughtful reply. I definitely meant the second case of "Exclude Support" in the context of "Ooops - you're not running a certified version, please recreate the issue on a certified combination and then we might help you" type of scenario :)

I think I "knew" the answer but I've been a bit foggy lately for some reason - holidays maybe? Burnout? Something... :)

Thanks again,
Chris