Re: Data Guard : LPX-00106 Warning: attribute "obsv_recn" of element "FAST_START_FAILOVER" is undefined

From: <Laimutis.Nedzinskas_at_seb.lt>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2013 13:20:30 +0200

have you created all TNS names required by 11g observer ?

|------------>

| From: |
|------------>

  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Martijn Bos <maboc_at_maboc.nl>                                                                                                                   |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|------------>
| To: |

|------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Nassyam Basha <nassyambasha_at_gmail.com>                                                                                                         |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|------------>
| Cc: |

|------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |ORACLE-L <oracle-l_at_freelists.org>                                                                                                              |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|------------>
| Date: |

|------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |2013.11.12 14:54                                                                                                                               |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

|------------>

| Subject: |
|------------>
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |Re: Data Guard : LPX-00106 Warning: attribute "obsv_recn" of element "FAST_START_FAILOVER" is undefined                                        |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Nassyam,

That's correct.
(Ofcourse) I had to create a configuration etc. etc. again. Afterwards I could start the observer whitout any problems.

I did some switchovers...works like a charm.

Ahum...to avoid confusion:
I installed the rdbms 11.2.0.4 software. That's what I have around here. So it's _not_ just a client install.

Best Regards,

Martijn

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 06:11:18PM +0530, Nassyam Basha wrote:

> Martijn,
>
> Glad...So that mean with client version of 11.2.0.4 are you able to start
> observer without any issues or you have to try it later?
>
> Thanks,
> Nassyam
> www.oracle-ckpt.com

[attachment "att5pszh.dat" deleted by Laimutis Nedzinskas/VBankas]

graycol.gif ecblank.gif