RE: e-business suite - worth considering ?

From: bill thater <shrekdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Oct 2013 13:47:16 -0700

Bow don't hold back Mat let us know how you REALLY feel;-)

sent from my Windows Phone
Bill"shrek" thater Oracle DBA
Shrekdba_at_Gmail.com
Take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to them by myself"
From: oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org
[mailto:oracle-l-bounce_at_freelists.org] On Behalf Of ed lewis Sent: Friday, October 11, 2013 3:43 PM
To: oracle-l_at_freelists.org
Subject: e-business suite - worth considering ?

Hello,

      A position in our company became available, working with Oracle E-business Suite, release 12. The project is in the early stages, and will not be rolled-out until next year.

    I would be interested in your experience with this product. Pros, and cons. Do you find the work satisfying, frustrating ? Would you recommend working with it ?

   Appreciate your input.

Thanks

    ed lewis

http://www.freelists.org/webpage/oracle-l Received on Sun Oct 13 2013 - 22:47:16 CEST