RE: RMOUG call for abstracts ends Tues 03-Sep

From: bill thater <shrekdba_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 05:25:53 -0700

Yrs you did;-), not this year for me, still recovering maybe next year I want to present there again, trust me people,they are fabulous! Have a beer or six fot me,please.:-)

sent from my Windows Phone
Bill"shrek" thater Oracle DBA
Shrekdba_at_Gmail.com
"Oh boother said Pooh 'lock phasers on the hefalump. Mr.Piglet meet me in transporter room three"