Re: DBMS_SCHEDULER and snapshot standby

From: Sanjay Madan <madan.sanjay_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2013 14:28:02 +0530

Nial
The jobs havnt disappeared I think. The view user_schedular_jobs, for some reason , has " database_role = 'PRIMARY' " explicitly mentioned. That causes the jobs not to get picked up by the view. As a workaround, we created a view where we removed that database_role condition. The pain is that everytime we enable the cascade, we need to recreate this manual view.

The jobs actually fire on schedule. They are just not displayed.

Sanjay

On Thu, Aug 8, 2013 at 3:34 PM, Niall Litchfield <niall.litchfield_at_gmail.com