RE: 11.2.0.3 2-node RAC Installation

From: MacGregor, Ian A. <ian_at_slac.stanford.edu>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2013 18:30:55 -0700

We don't use ip tables. The analyst thought it might be stty comands in one of the files run at startup. We disabled those and thought for a while that was the fix. However we found out that root.sh fails when run the first time after the install, but runs successfully the second time

Ian A. MacGregor
SLAC National Accelerator Laboratory

From: Thomas Roach [troach_at_gmail.com] Sent: Friday, August 09, 2013 4:48 PM
To: MacGregor, Ian A.
Subject: Re: 11.2.0.3 2-node RAC Installation

Make sure SELinux is disabled as well as iptables is turned off. Could be a firewall issue.

Sent from my iPhone